Sida seeks CSO systems manager
Swedish aid to Moldova and Ukraine during the period 2014-2020 is to deepen EU integration in the fields of economics, democracy and human rights and environment. The Swedish embassies in the two countries support around 20 civil society organisations (CSOs) in the two countries.
The embassies are looking for a consultant to support the work of managing these CSOs. The contract holder will assist with several tasks:
• Undertaking efficiency audits and give recommendations on improvements to CSOs
• Giving recommendations as to CSO candidates’ eligibility to participate in the core-support programme
• Strengthening the boards of the CSOs, helping them to safeguard good governance principles and values
• Provide training in results-based reporting, gender mainstreaming, the rights-based approach, anti-corruption work
• Assist the embassies to monitor and follow up on the results and effectiveness of the core support to CSOs
The deadline for the submission of tenders is September 28, 2016.